Saturday, January 29, 2011

What he said. Cafe Bosna in Nashville, an outstanding dining experience.

So I was in Nashville with a buddy to attend an archaeological meeting today, but last night we got together with Oleg Volk and a couple of Sipsey Street Irregulars at one of Oleg's favorite restaurants, Cafe Bosna, operated by a wonderful lady who fled Bosnia's awful civil war some years ago and settled in Nashville.

When you view the video below (which I found when I did a search a few minutes ago) you will think he's certainly over-doing the experience. He's not. It was outstanding. Simply outstanding.



Here's the address and phone number.

Cafe Bosna
5751 Old Hickory Blvd
Hermitage, TN 37076
(615) 889-7008

If you're ever in Nashville, give them a try. (And, no, we didn't eat free and they didn't pay me to write this.)

1 comment:

III more than them said...

Mike, I think that is outstanding of you to promote this establishment. If they are THAT good, and it rocked your boat so well as to endorse them, then GOOD FOR YOU. Come wouldn't step out and do that for a business. (Some may think it's really nothing to do so, but...)

I think that is very cool of you. I hope they get more business from this.