Friday, February 12, 2016

Uh, huh. Religion of peace strikes again. Why don't you just conclude that this was a terrorist attack?

Saw this all over the talking heads channels and NO ONE mentioned a terrorist link: Cops kill man after machete attack at Ohio deli
Pegues reports the suspected attacker has a Somali background, and officials believe he may have traveled to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates in 2012. Pegues reports that law enforcement is concerned that this incident has the hallmarks of the type of so-called "lone wolf" terrorist attack that they have been working to stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously a case of "workplace violence"..If we just gave out roses to these immigrants and showed more love and inclusiveness they would love us back...(How's that for playing Devils advocate?)

Anonymous said...

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The authoritahs refuse to see the obvious with all the sand chigger signs pointing in one direction. Yet what would they say if it had been a blue-eyed European Christian?

I am SO glad that I live where I do, armed carry (open or concealed) is an option at MY choice.

I'm so glad I don't drink, because I know I'd need another one right now.

B Woodman
III-per