Sunday, February 7, 2016

Miracles happened here yesterday by virtue of the hard work of friends and God's grace.

I am recovering still from yesterday's work day and barbeque. Folks came from near and far to help with the clean up of the house and yard and though much remains to be done the big tough jobs are just about complete. Later on I'll post some pictures from before and after. The ashes of the bonfire used to consume the brush after the landfill unexpectedly closed early are still smoldering in the back yard. We'll be working with Bob Wright's small crew today after church on some smaller but important jobs such as installing the security cameras for Rosey.
I cannot thank y'all enough for all the work and material support you have given us in this time of need. Words fail me.
I'll have more later.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

Mike. God's grace and love always reign supreme.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the images capturing your work crew and the before and after shots as well. Sounds like a very productive get together. Wish I could have been there so I will send some magazines your way for the NE smuggle operation!

Tots said...

Mike,

I sincerely wish I could be there to help. All I can offer are my prayers. God her with you all and know your work is appreciated.

Tots

Tots said...

Sorry, autocorrect failure. It shold have read: "God BE with you all and know your work is appreciated".

I think it's time to tell my phone to shove off.