Friday, September 18, 2015

Rough last 24 hours.

My apologies for getting so late to releasing the comments on yesterday's posts, but it has been rough. It didn't help that I overdid it when I went to the range early yesterday morning and chanced upon a bumper crop of brass from the range harvest: 1,465 pieces! I had no business working quite that hard in the sun, but I miss getting out and about. Anyway, I've got an original piece that I'm working on for later today, so I'm going back to bed to try to rest up for it.

4 comments:

j said...

don't get so carried away that you offset all our fervent prayers ;o)

Josh said...

Hi Mike, glad you got out and did something you enjoy. Have to take care not to overdo things so you still have some energy at the end of the day though. The movement of the body eliminates toxins courtesy of the lymph system so they can be expelled, and sweating gets rid of materials the body can't metabolise.
Still praying for you and yours.

Anonymous said...

The sun is no one's friend. Take it easy. Good to see you still posting !

Anonymous said...

Don't buck circumstances. There's always a good reason for being thrown when you're doing God's work!