Tuesday, September 29, 2015

All quiet along the Mississippi tonight. Nothing to see here, citizens, just another insignificant skirmish in the collapse of a civilization.

Safety concerns outside Busch Stadium after veteran paralyzed in post-game mugging
Here's the thing: they did what the cops say to do. They avoided confrontation and ran and he got a bullet in the back anyway.
Chris Sanna, a 43-year-old Army veteran was at Busch Stadium Friday night to celebrate his mom`s birthday. When Chris and his girlfriend headed to his car parked at the old Cathedral, a man jumped out of a car at Memorial Drive and Walnut and robbed them. They complied. As they started to run away the thief fired two shots one hitting Chris` spinal cord. Chris' mother Candis Sanna says her son fell to the ground and the gunman went through is pockets after he shot him. She says Chris thought he was going to take a bullet to the temple but a car came up so the suspect ran back to his car and took off.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and Busch Stadium is, of course, a gun free zone, so the victim was forcibly unarmed...If he had just shoved that Beretta 21 Bobcat deep down in his pocket, violating Busch Stadium's disarmament policy, things may have been different.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Obamanation America..What did you expect, a rose garden? My thought go out to Mr Sanna. I avoid all public venues if i can help it, my life and mkids lives are not worth risking for buushit such as games and concerts...not a chance. With the entitlement crowd out there committing the crimes for anything (pocket change or racist causes) I won't put myself at risk of being a victim for nothing..and when i do travel, i am HIGHLY aware of situation around me. The America i grew up in long gone, all thats left is this pitiful criminally run and overrun by criminal activity inspired by that POS racist POTUS and his merry band of like minded racist creeps.

Sign Me, Neal Jensen

MikeH. said...

I can only pray the shooter's next potential victim doesn't play by the left's one-sided rules, and leaves the bastard to bleed out in the gutter from which he came. And my a family of sewer rats rummage through his pockets.

Turning the other cheek is no longer a viable option.

Anonymous said...

Gee, it was a mugging only it wasn't. Any time ANY force is used it becomes a ROBBERY.... Maybe they don't want to call it that. Probably won't call the shooting attempted murder either.

Anonymous said...

There are very few places that I NEED to be that won't let me carry. I spend the bare minimum of time required in these places and get back to where I can defend myself as quickly as I can.

Backwoods Engineer said...

I've had it. I will either carry, regardless of "rules" or I won't go. Screw it.

Anonymous said...

Went to the Rams game in St Louis this past weekend.
It was a scary walk back to the vehicle afterward.

For this exact reason.

Anonymous said...

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!