Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Going to be a busy day today.

What with one thing and another, I'm going to have to get out of here early to get some things done. I'll have more later.
In the meantime, I invite you to read, consider and comment upon this post from last night: "Works for me. Obama administration tries scaring the GOP with the lumpenproletariat boogeyman." Not that I really believe that the GOP leadership will develop the stones to risk such an eventuality, but it is significant to me that the tyrants of this administrations are threatening all of us with the prospect of unleashing their "Black Lives Matter" street thugs -- this generation's version of the Nazi brownshirts -- unless we bend to their latest extortions of tax money to feed their power.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these pictures remind me Benito Mussolini.

Otto Didact said...

I have a short answer to their latter-day "brown shirts". It's in the form of a mathematical expression:
7.62 x 51