Monday, February 9, 2009

Liberal Wet Dreams

Go here for an article about liberals fantasizing about Barack Obama in their sleep. I must confess, I've never had an erotic dream about a President or a First Lady. Never.

I did once, back in the Nineties, dream that I was on a Georgetown street, watching Josh Sugarman (he who wrote the Brady Bill and AWB) being beaten to death by six or seven guys with tire irons and baseball bats. All the while they were chanting (a la "What's the frequency, Kenneth?") "No guns were used in your murder. No guns were used in your murder." I left when his head exploded like a melon.

Weird, huh? Must have been the jalapenos.

H/T to David Codrea for bringing this bizarre stuff to my attention.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fantasies about Barack Obama....

Anonymous said...

Well, for pity's sake, DON'T tell us here. There's children in the room.

Anonymous said...

These poor, sad people clearly have to damn much free time. It's time they went out and worked in the Garden.

Dr.D

drjim said...

I see the site has now stopped accepting comments.

AlanDP said...

Back when G.W. Bush was president I had a dream that he cut in front of me in line at a grocery store. I called him a prick and his bodyguards jumped me. Then I woke up.

Anonymous said...

Only dream I had about politics related is one time when I dreamt I was driving a bus at high speed at night. Suddenly, General Custer, in blue uniform and all, ran out into the headlights. No time to brake. Not sure if I wanted to brake either.

Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

Qi Ji Guang said...
"Only dream I had about politics related is one time when I dreamt I was driving a bus at high speed at night. Suddenly, General Custer, in blue uniform and all, ran out into the headlights. No time to brake. Not sure if I wanted to brake either."

Hey, I would have hit him, backed up, and aimed the left tire for his head. I'm a Fred Benteen fan.

Anonymous said...

LOL Mike!

Just watch out for the arrows sticking out of his body though. They can damage the headlights, and I don't know if the insurance will pay for that LOL!

Anonymous said...

Never for a President or a First Lady....But W's daughters are pretty hot!!