Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Give me liberty - or I'll get up and get it myself!" Another Three Percenter blog was born this month.


Eschatology (from the Greek ἔσχατος, Eschatos meaning "last" and -logy meaning "the study of") is a part of theology and philosophy concerned with what is believed to be the final events in the history of the world, or the ultimate destiny of humanity, commonly referred to as the end of the world. While in mysticism the phrase refers metaphorically to the end of ordinary reality and reunion with the Divine, in many traditional religions it is taught as an actual future event prophesied in sacred texts or folklore. More broadly, eschatology may encompass related concepts such as the Messiah or Messianic Age, the end time, and the end of days. -- Wikipedia

Here's another Three Percenter blog born this month. Longtime trenchant observer GunRights4UsAll, my favorite paraphraser of Patrick Henry ("Give me liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself!") has now jumped into swimming with the sharks on his own account. I can only predict that he will be dorry. Blogging becomes a full-time job if you let it.

I take note that eschatology is one of his interests, which is why I chose Durer's The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to illustrate this announcement. Maybe one day I'll have enough time to discuss it with him. Now is not that time. But check out his blog, certainly. And David's War on Guns blog and Examiner column, and Pete's at Western Rifle Shooters Association, etc. It will give you something to do while I am off the air for a bit.

1 comment:

GunRights4US said...

Sir...I am humbled to have received such an introduction.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the backsides of your enemies, and may none of your shots miss their mark!