Saturday, April 19, 2014

Great day (lousy evening for me)

The press conference went well (video and photos when I get them). The Bundy BBQ was a great success. Unfortunately I had difficulty eating, puked and continued puking until I was able to get to a reader's car and lay down. I stayed there for four hours so I missed most of the festivities. Looking forward to the speech tomorrow. I intend to grab old Dirty Harry by the teat and twist. Every time he opens his mouth it is good for another 100,000 converts to our side. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Harry Reid, the 3% may increase to 3.5%.

Anonymous said...

Can you eat anything that will stay down these days? Wish I was with you to help out.

- Old Greybeard

Anonymous said...

This is my first time at this site, who is Dutchman6 & why so sick? I feel for you, can't think of many things more miserable than heaving.