Sunday, April 19, 2015

A good day.

I'll try to have the speech transcript up later this evening but I can't guarantee that I won't run out of gas. Will stay tonight in Custer County and although I would love to stay tomorrow to see the Oath Keepers Community Preparedness Team training, I am under orders from Rosey to get my ass back to Alabama at best possible speed. She was more than a little unhappy with my decision to come out here by myself due to my health status and I must confess that two days of travel and today's events have pretty well wasted me. So I make no promises about the speech. Would appreciate any feedback from readers who were there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a long time reader. Never posted before. You Sir, Inspire me.

Anonymous said...

I had the privilege of having breakfast with Dutchman6 and seeing him at the Veteran's Park rally. At the breakfast, I learned some things about 4th Generation Warfare from him that I will ponder further. Showed Mike my Brown Bess war trophy, and got to check out his "Mrs. Bloomberg". Good time had by all.

Mike, I know that it took a lot out of you to make it to Colorado. We appreciate it, and you are welcome back here any time.

Subotai Bahadur