Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Been very busy this morning.

Despite the "Snowmageddon" hitting here, Rosey went in for a half-day's work and I had to run some errands. Although the roads and stores weren't as jammed with the apparent outpouring of the insane asylums as yesterday ("OMG! OMG! It's going to SNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!"), today was still crowded with folks practicing my Grandpa's chant of the panicky: "When in peril, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Thus, I am just now getting back on the net. And what a day it has been, as you will read at the posts above and below, especially in Washington state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, most people never stop to think about picking up a few extra cans of whatever is on sale and build a pantry. The way I see it, I am going to eat that stuff anyway, might as well grab a few extras (while I don't need them) because all it takes is some lousy weather and the roads messed up for the "normal" cupboard to go bare. Last week I woke up one morning to find 12 inches of snow followed by some more the next day. Bad part was when the temp dropped to 32 below zero but I stayed warm and well fed. Stay safe and BE PREPARED.