Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Still awaiting photos and video of the MA speech.

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." -- a line from Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire (1947)
For those of you who are banging on my email door about "Where's the video?" I can only say that I am still waiting for it myself. Keep in mind that like all of the stuff that we do, this is done by volunteers with busy lives so try to have a bit of patience. I have no expectation that it will be as big a cluster as the Bundy video, and it does remind me that I probably need to have my own video recording capability rather than "depending on the kindness of strangers." One more thing, in a string of things. I'll check with the non-existent Procurement Department on that and get back to you. Anyway, I am starting to recover from the trip and I will try to have SOME sort of report later today, photos and video or not.

2 comments:

WorcGOP said...

Here is Mike's speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQ3oHzdRlw

WorcGOP said...

Here is the video of the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQ3oHzdRlw