How about your oath to the Constitution, you stinking anal sphincter? So now Hickenlooper, who desperately wants re-elected, is blaming his treason on his staff.
Hickenlooper supported gun magazine limit because of staffer promise
Hickenlooper, in the remarks at the biannual gathering of the County Sheriffs of Colorado in Aspen on Friday, said he went along with the bill after "one of my staff had committed us to signing it. Once you give your word, or someone who works for you gives your word for you — someone who has the responsibility and the ability to do that — generally you try not to go back on that," Hickenlooper said.
How about your oath to the Constitution, you stinking anal sphincter?
Funny how these "treasonous oafs" try to waffle around and blame the dog shit on the sole of their shoe......on everyone else......but themselves for stepping in it in the first place.
Politicians are worse than used car salesmen!
Tell him how you really feel!lol
Besides being a POS he is admitting that he is not responsible enough for any office.
couldn't just fire your staffer?
sounds like you've already been blackmailed.
The Hickenloopers, Feinsteins, Schumers, Reids, Obamas, et al are not the problem. The problem is the American voters who repeatedly return them to office.
Pure mendacity, if the 'staffer' had 'committed' him to taking a high dive off of Pike's Peak, would he have 'honored' that promise as well?
Chickenraper to staffer:
"Get me more Viagra!
... or a looser Chicken!"
60% of Sheriff's should not be shining shoes. The other 40% could do a better job of running the country than the Kenyan, and his entire crew.
This link details lie after lie with documented sources over Hick on the gun issue. It is hilarious! He can't handle 55 out of 62 sheriffs disliking him, nor the majority of CO disliking the law and his poll numbers plummeting.
Post a Comment