I shared this picture on facebook and it received (for me anyway) a fair amount of attention. With nearly
I will numerate a few of those that just "did not get it". These quotes are taken directly from Facebookers that shared the meme. All painful syntax errors have been left. I have to share the pain somehow.
1. "You wrong no guns not even for cops. Yea Hillary . I love that girl" - For so many reasons, I hope you choke while you eat a giant bag of dicks. Asshole.
2. "Yet another attempt by weak-minded NRA minions the further the paranoid, hysterical, fallacy that "da guvment is gunna take yer guns". NOBODY, NO rational person, wants to take away everyone's guns. What sucks is that 2nd Amendmenters apparently lack the critical thinking skills necessary to recognize this." - Yes they are trying to prevent private ownership of firearms. Stop being obtuse. Also see #1.
3 "The 2nd Amendment has NOTHING to do with hunting. (Just saying)" - No one said it was. However, any restriction on standard capacity mags should be met with bitter scorn and willful disobedience. Just saying.
4. "Incorrect on 30 rounds for hunting if your hunting hogs you need 30 rounds maybe more depending on size of herd and if they're coming at you" - No one cares. See #3. Just saying.
5. "and if you need a gun to feel free you suck at freedom" - If your only contribution to the country is to throw spitballs on social media, you suck at freedom. Also, I need to have a gun because I suck at being a slave. Where does that put the people on the other side of the debate?
6. " If you need a gun to kill someone, you suck at murder! Box cutters got 3000 on 9/11. The most dangerous weapon is your brain. If you hate enough to murder, you can carry it out." - Socialist governments were responsible for over 260 million murders last century. The most dangerous weapons are "greater good" assholes like you that load people on cattle cars. That is quantifiable.
I did find it amusing to see one anti-freedom prole in debate with another anti-freedom prole over certain nuances of gun control. It was like watching chimps try to use tools for the first time. They understood some rudimentary concepts but they have no idea of the purpose.
None of them understood the "why" of the debate. They understood to a certain degree the "how" and the "what". The "why", as in why would you demand your freedom to retain the most basic human right to self defense, had them at a loss. Until they figure that part out, they will just not get it.