Monday, August 24, 2015

Today is the start of a long week.

Many doctors' appointments, much bloodwork and two scans scheduled, so I'll have to get going. As far as the A/C front, I replaced the start capacitor with another, which although it wasn't an exact match as to size (I successfully adapted it to fit the space) seemed to do the job but the unit as a whole continued to underperform all weekend until last night it huffed it and began blowing hot air again. I'll see what I can do about that after I get back from my first appointment today. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if these drugs in this article are relevant to your medical situation, but I thought you should be aware of them:

Yervoy, Keytruda, Opdivo, Zelboraf, Tafinlar, and Mekinist.

From http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-carter-cancer-melanoma-explainer-20150820-story.html