Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Big day today.

Between bloodwork, scans and doctors' visits, my day will be full. Keep me in your prayers that I am a good candidate for this new laproscopic procedure to zap my liver tumors. I could use some good news right about now. Tomorrow, after another visit to the wound care doc in the morning, I'm going to try to get an expert to come and take a look at the A/C. Fortunately the nighttime temperatures moderated last night but they're supposed to crawl back up to typical daytime Alabama oven temps in the 90s in a couple of days. I'll have more much later this afternoon, I hope.

1 comment:

Chiu ChunLing said...

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

There is yet work to be done, before the end. I personally hope you may continue to do good.