Monday, August 24, 2015

For Sale -- A Pride of Place: Rural Residences of Fauquier County, Virginia, Edited by Kimberly Prothro Williams

I have for sale one hardback copy of A Pride of Place: Rural Residences of Fauquier County, Virginia, Edited by Kimberly Prothro Williams. It is a new copy, in the original shrink wrap, unopened, with dust jacket of course. It still has the original price tag on the outside of the shrink wrap from when it was sold new for $39.95. This rare 2004 volume is out of print and has the following Amazon listings, all used, ranging in price from $271 to $423. In the interest of my A/C which has now apparently huffed it, I am selling it for $215.00, shipping USPS book rate prepaid. Here are some reviews. I am not currently set up to EBay items, so respond to my email address, GeorgeMason1776@aol.com.

No comments: