Saturday, May 17, 2014

I'll be circulating Saturday morning at the Ernie Bean Birmingham Gun Show

Can't afford a table so I'll be wearing an OD shirt and my new signature Bundy Ranch Siege hat. I'll be looking to trade some stuff for some small newbie wants and needs, including a CETME bayonet and matching nylon sling plus a couple of Garand OD web slings for one reloading buddy and some .50 Cal. brass for another. The show opens at the Civic Center at 0900 and I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. I've been slowly recovering from the trip last month, but my stamina still isn't all that it could be, so I'll be surprised if I'm there much past 1400. If you're going to be there, drop me an email before I leave this morning and we'll try to link up. Otherwise, look for the bent-back old man in the tan hat and olive drab shirt.

No comments: