Thursday, January 28, 2010

Logistics: A "Goodness Thing." Prvi Partizan is back in production.


Some of you may recall the deadly accident at the Prvi Partisan plant back in September.

TypeAy forwards this bit of good news from MilSurps.com:


Prvi Partizan back in production.


Calfed writes:

I recently sent an email to TRZ USA Trading Co., Prvi Partizan's US importer for ammunition, inquiring about their efforts to restart small arms ammunition production after a devastating explosion and fire that occurred at the Prvi Partizan ammo plant in Serbia last September.

I received this reply today:


Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your concern.

We have good news for you. The factory officially re-started production today, January 14th.

In the beginning they will work at less than full capacity, but they plan on gradually increasing production. They expect to work at full capacity again in about 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Zivko Satara


Now, Irregulars, help me chant the mantra:

"Ommmmm.

Buy ammoooooooh.

Combat paaaaaaack.

Cache in grouuuuuund.

Cache all arouuuuuund.

Buy more ammooooooh."

Thus do we enhance our inner calm and prepare the tyrant's path to enlightenment and oneness with the universe beyond the grave in the undiscovered country.

Mike
III

P.S. And don't forget to feed the hogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. "Don't forget to feed the hogs." On that reminder, how's "Absolved" coming along? (Hey, you brought it up, not me)

Just joking. Take as long as you need. I'd rather have an excellent story later, rather then a merely good story now.

Mike, thanks for all you do to keep us alert, prepared, and hopefully alive after "the big one".

B Woodman
III-per

wv: "uncil" - what you cry out after you've been throughly whupped.

Sean said...

My wife says if I buy and store any more ammo, she's gonna leave me. I sure am gonna miss her. At least I can console myself by reading "Absolved". Ahem.

Pat H said...

Well, that explains the missing 6.5 Grendel ammo under the Wolf label, at least I think that's the reason.

Hope to see the supplies return to normal within their expected time frame.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. The Russians make great stuff. I'll have to hunt down these guys' website.

Anyone care to share a testimony?

Anonymous said...

Loaded 300 5.56 stripper clips last night. Only leaves about another 1000 or so to go...