Sunday, October 18, 2009

Great minds synergize: The new Sauron.



Threeper Eric has sent the above image this morning with this comment:

You had the post this morning with the eye of Sauron picture. Yesterday, I was in a creative mood and wanted to do something with Sauron's eye, but just didn't get to it.

Had a minute or two before church this morning. The new and IMPROVED, Saubama. (Or is it Obamauron? Whatever.)

Next on the to-do photoshopping list is the one where his tower is crumbling
to the ground. Surely we can add the Obama eye to that one.

Enjoy!
Eric
III

4 comments:

monkeyfan said...

Great idea!
can I use it?

Symbols can be powerful two-edged swords.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love it! Too funny! Thanks for the time and imagination.

B Woodman
III-per

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I have been referring to Oblamo as O'Sauron on another forum where we don't use politicians names. I love it.

parabarbarian said...

Beat me to it!

http://parabarbarian.blogspot.com/2009/10/eye-of-sauron.html