Friday, February 28, 2014

Anti-gun group panics over Georgia joining 41 states in allowing airport carry

"Americans for Responsible Solutions," the anti-gun group headlined by former U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and her husband Mark Kelly, is in a tizzy over the fact that the Georgia legislature appears close to passing a bill that would, among other things, legalize the carrying of defensive firearms in the non-"sterile" ("sterile" meaning secured with metal detectors and/or other scanners, and by federal law off limits to armed private citizens) areas of airports in the state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just cain't trust them peons ... Hell! They might be as bad as the representatives they elect ...

Untrustworthy bunch that they know they are!

You Know thyself, Gabby G....

III

Anonymous said...

Uh....Am I NOT supposed to carry at the airport? I always do....provided I'm not going behind security.

Oops....I guess. LOL....like I'm gonna stop.