Monday, February 24, 2014

It is evident that Comrade Carl Woodward doesn't appreciate informed criticism.

CORRECTION: I originally wrote: "Any comments I post here are deleted immediately. He evidently didn't like my riposte Ideological onanism: "Resistance is Futile" Collectivist named Carl Woodward defeats an entire army of "Republican Fascist" strawmen and becomes a legend in his own mind." This was incorrect. Somehow I missed that he actually allowed the link post but I am now informed that he also linked to the SPLC "intelligence" report on me. Well, he would, wouldn't he? My point remains that Comrade Carl has refused to respond to my email or deal with any of the issues I've raised directly with me. Thus, my email below still remains correct. He's a radish. Karl Marx must be shaking his head in disappointment.
I sent Comrade Carl this email:
-----Original Message-----
From: georgemason1776@aol.com
To: carlwoodward12@gmail.com
Sent: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 7:05 am
Subject: Hey, Comrade Carl, what are you? A RADISH?
You know, red on the outside, white on the inside. Are you so squishy you can't defend the lies anymore? Can't stand informed criticism? What would Marx say of such a cowardly performance?
-- Vanderboegh

8 comments:

Ken said...

"Carl Woodward?"

Really?

Suppose that's even his real name (at least originally)?

Pericles said...

I thought they wanted a conversation on guns. If they meant monologue, should have said so.

Anonymous said...

He quotes the same SPLC that uses and distributes to schools teaching materials from an actual domestic terrorist bomber who tried to overthrow the govt - the same thing Carl Woodward is supposedly against?

Anonymous said...

He will not engage in dialog with anyone, because he is headed to Ukraine, in a desperate bid to recover one of the ever-diminishing supply of Lenin statues for his yard.

Priorities...

Anonymous said...

Mike, just put the name "Carl Woodward" on the list for when the war-crimes trials start. That is, if he's still around.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised the little communist shit had the guts to actually answer and try to defend himself in numerous posts.

Anonymous said...

Poor Carl doesn't understand he is surrounded by 50,000 class III weapons in private hands in Md.-Va.Numbers 2 and 3 behind Texas.If it goes hot it will go hot in a hurry !

Anonymous said...

Commie Carl was very selective in who and what he chose to respond to in the comment section.