Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And now for something completely different . . .


Well, I've been pushing the edge of the envelope here recently -- mentioning armor piercing ammo and armored limousines in the same paragraph; trying to get people to think ahead about smuggling ammo; even pushing dumpster diving as a recreational event suitable for patriots. ("Oh, the shame of it all!")

So now, for something completely different we have this courtesy of cbrant:

Peter asked me to forward this to you.

III = Indignant Indigenous Individualists

I like it! Although the Prags will say it is "Insane Ill-mannered Idiots." I still like it.


Ministry of Defense Training Film: "How Not To Be Seen" (1970)

1 comment:

Dakota said...

I'm up there on that big hill to the left of that big tree. I'll be waitin for ya there.