Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Message for Vatic . .

I don't know why the first link was corrupted and rejected, because I released the comment. However, after taking the time to review your blog, I rejected the second and third on purpose. Sorry, but I'm picky about the links that get put up here and yours is too conspiracy-minded to pass muster. Anybody who wants to google you to go look is free to do so, but not straight through my blog. I'm allergic to disinformation. Developed it back in the 90s. Sorry. I'm no fan of Dick Cheney's either, but "satanic eyes"? And that's the least of it. Comment if you wish. It will probably make it as long as you're not insulting or racist, but no more links.

Mike Vanderboegh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, come on - now you've got us curious and wanting to see what flavor of nutburger this is...

My Google-fu failed me - could you at least give us a google-able hint?

Just for comic-relief, you know...