Friday, July 26, 2013

Services promise combat roles for females by 2016

"So, Loretta, you’ll be enlisting – you’re just that excited? I don’t see any of the women who are “excited” about this and the new lower standards being the ladies who are going to place themselves in danger – they’re all a bunch of old hags who will cluck about the failures that result from the implementation and integration and blame men instead of nature. when I see Loretta Sanchez and Juliet Beyler humping a ruck in the EIB road march or leading a squad on a live fire maneuver range, then I’ll believe they’re excited. Until such event, I’ll chalk it all up to political blather."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we'll see from lowered standards are a lot of kids getting killed the first time they get to a hot LZ.

Sean said...

No problemo, with me. Bring on the females, and if things happen, they happen. I'm not going to give anyone a laundry list of what my objections might be, I just say do it. Now if it doesn't work, if things get totally f'd up, and we get lots and lots of casualties because of this stupidity, I WILL call for the heads of those responsible for making it happen. Unintended Consequences.

Mama Liberty said...

Any woman stupid and suicidal enough to want to go into combat in support of this the insane policies of the nazgul government has my full and utter support to do so. I'll help them pack and kiss them goodbye.

One less damned fool underfoot... and less likely they'll muddy the gene pool...

RL said...

Seems to me they're planning for the mother of all wars.

Recon-one said...

Just in the last few months didn't a new law, or reg, get passed that required all females to register for the draft same as males? We don't currently have the draft but registration is still mandatory at age 18. Imagine this, your recent high school graduate daughter thrown into a trench with 8 ghetto graduates who have nothing to lose. It is known that some drug gang members are currently in the military. What happens if she has to shoot all of them? Life in Leavenworth or they shoot her to silence the witness after their little party.

Gunny G said...

In all the years in the Corps, I rarely saw a woman complete a hump with full gear on and then still be able to pull field duty.

Maybe we'll see Obama's daughters in the service with a grunt MOS. After all, shouldn't THEY lead the way?