Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A White Knight appears. Blue Cross/Blue Shield still is trying to kill me -- but God apparently has other ideas.

As I wrote a week ago, Blue Cross/Blue Shield is trying to kill me by bumping my co-pay for the cancer drug I take from $40 per month to $3,500 per month. The malevolent bean-counting bastards still maintain their position, but a white knight has appeared in the form of a non-profit foundation which is ready to pay the extortionate difference. Yes, you read that right, God has answered our prayers. When Rosey got the word yesterday morning, she came very close to breaking down in tears. I'll have more details later, but for now it is a big crisis averted.
Now, if only the procedure tomorrow will work without complications, I might just be ready to go smuggling again soon. Keep me in your prayers. They seem to be working.

4 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Fantastic, Mike. I knew there was a way to get there... so glad you found it.

Now we'll just hope the superglue really does the job.

WarriorClass III said...

Praise God! We've been in deep prayer about this, as well as the surgery tomorrow.

Keep the faith, brother.

Anonymous said...

God bless White Knights. Had one of my own a while back. Congratulations Mike. You're in my prayers.

eddy3 said...

Praying.