Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Three Percenter Patch

Courtesy of Raven's Wood Enterprises we now have a Sipsey Street Irregular official patch. Here's the ad.

(MBV: Note this is located in Birmingham MICHIGAN, not Birmingham, Alabama.)

Introducing the "Threeper" patch! This patch is 4 inches high by 4 inches wide and will blend very, very well with your field wear. The border and III is earth brown, the background is olive drab, and the text is black. Quite nice! Let people know where YOU stand!

Here's the way to get your own "3 Percent - Fortune Favors the Bold" patch! Send a USPS Money Order or Personal Check (do not send cash!) $4 per patch to:

Raven's Wood Enterprises, LLC.
PO Box 962
Birmingham, MI 48012

Price for patch includes shipping!

Orders paid by USPS money order will ship within 1 to 2 business days of receipt.
Orders paid by personal check will be held until the check clears. Insufficient funds checks will have a $40 fee for processing assessed.

Credit Card orders not yet taken, but we're working on that...should be within a week or so.

14 comments:

CorbinKale said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

I will be sending for a few of these patches. Being I wear patches on my black leather vest as do many of my friends.
I will give the other patches to my friends who like me believe in GFGB: God, Family, Guns and Brotherhood.

Anonymous said...

Doubletrouble, your secret is safe with me.

idahobob said...

No FRN's??

Hrrruummmmppppphhhhhh!

Bob
III

Anonymous said...

Mike, is there anyway you might be able to piggy-back one with an "Absolved", purchase for a few extra bucks?....mthead

Anonymous said...

I like it - but the Fudds have their own version already out. I think it says NRA or something...

rexxhead said...

There's no place to sew a patch here in Florida where it's almost always short-sleeve weather.

I could use some bumper stickers or maybe a vinyl film that adheres to the inside of the rear window...

Anonymous said...

This would look good as a tattoo. I'll put it right underneath the other one I have on my back of the 2nd amen. Ive been thinking of something to put underneath that one and this may work along with an eagle with talons of something.

Brock Townsend said...

Please post when you are able to accept credit Card orders.

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

No luck on the credit card ordering yet?

Anonymous said...

Are these still available? Please reply to sigeweald@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I got them online

http://www.rangermade.us/store/catalog/apparel-c-23_123.html

cash or credit. Great work they look great guys!

Anonymous said...

Can you make one a little longer and curved as in a lower rocker patch for a bike vest. I plan on putting a Peace thru Superior firepower 14 inch round patch in the center not sure about above it yet.

Anonymous said...

Any way of ordering via PayPal?
Or even via the net?