In a post entitled I, Homegrown Terrorist, here, David Codrea draws our attention to a document out of Missouri which claims to be a "strategic report" of "The Modern Militia Movement." David has volunteered to be on their roll of honor. Me too:
Subject: I want to be on your domestic terrorist watch list!
Date: 3/12/2009 5:10:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time
To: email@example.com (Brandon Middleton)
Re: MIAC Strategic report. 20 February 2009, "The Modern Militia Movement"
If this report (http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-police-report-ron-paul-bob-barr-chuck-baldwin-libertarians-are-terrorists/) is true, please add me to your domestic watch list.
1. I have been one leader of the Alabama unorganized militia since 1993.
2. I maintain a website, sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com, which is dubbed as a "gathering place for a merry band of Three Percenters." I am an "alleged leader" of that "merry band."
3. Including my name on your McCarthyite list can only increase its accuracy percentage, since most of what you have written is unadulterated horseshit.
4. If you look down, you will notice that your shoes are covered in illogical paint spatters from your uninformed broad brush, dislodged and sent flying by your apparent brain fart. Lumping racist terrorists in with constitutional militia folks who fought them tooth and nail throughout the Nineties is either disingenuous or a damnable lie. Google my name, Mike Vanderboegh, then add Michael Brescia (I and my fellow militiamen embarrassed the FBI into arresting that member of the Aryan Republican bank robbery gang when the Feds were giving him a pass to walk around Philadelphia packing a weapon AFTER he had been mentioned in federal court as a gang member who had carried a bomb into one the banks they robbed. See The Secret Life of Bill Clinton by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard and In Bad Company by Prof. Mark Hamm.) Google my name and Martin Lindstedt, the neoNazi Internet troll and convicted child molester. Google my name and Kirk Lyons, the federal snitch and attorney for neoNazis, terrorists and government provocateurs like Andreas Carl Strassmeir.
I have been fighting neoNazis, "Mistaken" Identities and Ku Kluxers all my life, you moron, and I resent your tossing me into their cesspool with your lies and sloppy scholarship. (See upcoming book by Prof. Robert Churchill, Shake Their Guns in the Tyrant's Face, University of Michigan Press.) With enough research you will discover that the neoNazi terrorists have more in common with their FBI handlers than they do with the constitutional militia people that I have been privileged to know for many years.
5. Militia members assisted state and local law enforcement throughout the Nineties and the early years of this century. I can refer you to some law enforcement officers who can attest to that, if you are actually interested in the truth.
A final observation. I assume someone is paying you tax dollars to push this excrement wrapped up as "intelligence." They are not only NOT getting their money's worth, they are buying "information" that can only lead to law enforcement errors based on lies and/or sloppy scholarship. You, sir, are going to get people killed by lying about what you evidently know NOTHING about.
So please, by all means, put me on your list. As a representative leader of militia for the past sixteen years, I deserve to be there.
Where you deserve to be is a matter of opinion.
PO Box 926
Pinson, AL 35126