Saturday, January 14, 2012

Creaking along. . .

Still here. Using an unfamiliar borrowed laptop at the moment because I can't get mine to work at home even though we have AT&T wifi. It is slower than molasses in January, but faster than my box which is still on the operating table trying to pull through the virus attack. Thanks to all of you who are worried about my health. I'm feeling a bit better, although still hacking my lungs out. I actually got a fair amount of sleep last night for the first time in a while. I very much appreciate all the prayers. And thanks, too, to "Johannes Gutenberg of Mainz" and others whose snail mail subscriptions reached me at exactly the right moment to fit the medicine need. God bless you and yours.

2 comments:

Ron Callaway said...

Get well.
Can't have you sick.
You da' man.

Capt45 said...

I have found that Vicks VapoRub applied to the soles of your feet is amazing for lessening and even stopping congestion and coughing. Simply apply the Vicks then wear socks (the cotton athletic type would be best). Best when you're going to bed at night, but I applied it before going to work and I was pretty much cough free all day. My bronchitis can be rough and an old lady from here on the mountain told me about the Vicks.

Am I ever glad I listened to her. Hope it works as well for you.