Thursday, January 21, 2016

Now the ChiComs are trolling for useful militia idiots.

Received this email from someone who thought he was addressing a "look at me, I'm on teevee" weak-minded media whore. (You will note he didn't even spell my name right.)
From: Matt Shirley matt.shirley@cctv-america.com
To: GeorgeMason1776@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Jan 20, 2016 5:02 pm
Subject: Television Interview for Mike Vanderboergh
Mike,
How are you doing today? I’m Matt Shirley with CCTV America’s The Heat, a news-talk show based in Washington DC and broadcasting to over a billion televisions around the world.
I’m emailing to see if you might be available for a television interview? This would be for Tomorrow, hopefully around 12:30 PM Eastern.
We’re doing a program based on militias in the US. We want to know why, in many people’s minds, the government has alienated them, and what changes are taking away from the country. This would be a one-on-one conversation with our hose.
Please shoot me a phone call or email at your earliest convenience. I’d love to speak with you.
Thanks,
Matt
Matt Shirley | GUEST PRODUCER | The Heat, CCTV AMERICA
My reply:
To: matt.shirley matt.shirley@cctv-america.com
Sent: Thu, Jan 21, 2016 1:43 am
Subject: Re: Television Interview for Mike Vanderboergh
Mr, Shirley,
If THIS -- http://www.cctv-america.com/2016/01/12/the-heat-us-gun-control-effort -- is an example of your journalistic "objectivity" then you don't know the difference between excrement and shinola, nor for that matter between facts and propaganda. Or more likely, you do and are simply parroting a collectivist party line. And that party, it seems, is the Chinese Communist Party: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCTV_America.
You offer me "a one-on-one conversation with our hose." Now that is either a misspelling of "host" or a Freudian slip. As an ex-communist myself I'm inclined to believe the latter.
I would, however, like you to pass along a message back up the chain to your party masters. The constitutional militias of the United States could not have armed as quickly and capably as we did in the 1990s without access to the Type 56 SKS and Kalashnikov pattern semi-automatic rifles exported by Peoples Liberation Army fronts such as Norinco and Polytech. We purchased over four million of them in the run-up to the so-called "Assault Weapons Ban." This is not to mention the billions of rounds of inexpensive ammunition that came with them. In my own collection I have a pre-ban Kalashnikov; a Type 56 SKS Vietnam war trophy pried from the dead hands of a Viet Cong cadre in 1969; a Chinese clone of the M1911 .45 automatic and another clone of the U.S. battle rifle in 7.62 NATO, the M14S. Please tell your masters that we appreciated their assistance in the 90s as a movement and that I am personally grateful for the opportunity to possess inexpensive weapons from Chinese Communist factories with which to kill collectivists of all stripes -- foreign and domestic -- should that become necessary.
As for the suggested television interview, I decline your offer to be a useful idiot stooge in a ChiCom propaganda video and politely suggest that you blow it out your Little Red Book. Mao, you may remember, quite famously said "political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Precisely. We've got them. We will not surrender them. We will use them if attacked. You cannot talk us out of them. Deal with it.
Mike Vanderboegh

19 comments:

skybill said...

Hi Mike,
'Love your response to the collectivist!! 'Can only guess, but willing to say his jaw hit "The Floor" when he read your reply!!!
Blue skies, buddy!!!...............

Got Gunz.........OUTLAW!!!!!,
III%,
skybill-out

Anonymous said...

That was about the best answer to any of these clowns you've ever, ever written! Those commie/video websites like CCTV, Brasscheck, Democracy Now - they fool some of the people some of the time. But when I get a chance to speak to the person sending me a video from one of them I clear up the situation in a constitutional based edification. About 8 months ago one sent me a video off Brasscheck of Bernie Sandernista pontificating on how the big banks were the ones ruining the country. I had to explain to the gentlemen that Bernie voted against auditing the FED when it came up before the senate although he had been for it all along ("I was for it before I was against it"). So these commie outlets twist news around in a fashion that could easily lead someone astray. They're geared for people who don't have much background knowledge of the event in question, give even less clarity of the event than mainstream TV news (if you could believe that), and depend on a viewership they can rile up easily. Basically, people with simple minds....And your assessment of the "hose/host" thing had me in stitches for a good 5 minutes Mike..

Uncle Elmo said...

One of the panelists on the Communist TV episode about gun 'reform' is Leah Gunn Barrett, Executive Director for New Yorkers against gun violence?

Could her name be any more ironic?

Anonymous said...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-shirley-46b6944b

This is him. He looks pretty much like one would expect - an effeminate pajama boy type. Notice his previous job of working for the DNC. How shocking!

Galaxie_Man said...

I will only talk to ANY media in one circumstance...and that is as the Public Information Officer for my fire department. I read a prepared statement containing only facts; that are known, confirmed, and authorized for release....AND THAT'S IT! No questions taken and no opinions offered.

A couple of years ago, the first snowstorm of the season was approaching and it had the same name as my town. One of the TV stations in Hartford thought it would be a good idea to set up an idiot with a camera and microphone at our post office to talk to locals. As I came out of the post office the guy started to approach me, and the look I gave him must have made him think it wasn't such a good idea. When I watched the news that night, they had spoken to quite a few people. Every one of them came off as some kind of hick goof ball. I'm sure the blue state liberal elites were quite amused at the quaint, little town bumpkins.

Unknown said...

Well Said.

Anonymous said...

Shirley, you jest!
...and don't call me Shirley!

arf!

Steve

Frank said...

As the youngsters say,
LIKE. A. BOSS.

Anonymous said...

Bravo!
Steve in CA

Anonymous said...

I've had my 15 minutes of fame with innocuous man-on-the-street type interviews at different times in my life from both television and newspapers.

Not one single time has any of them used what I had to say in context, without trying to sensationalize or alter or outright make up what I actually said. Those were basically human interest stories - not politically sensitive hot button stories.

I will never talk to the press, again. So, good on you for letting them know just what you think of them.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous Mike, your ability to articulate contempt is almost in the realm of super-power.

Horse-Tied Creek

Anonymous said...

Same goes for RT, don't ya know!

David said...

This made my day. Thanks Mike.

Sign me David Dawson

Fred said...

That ought to about sum it up.

Anonymous said...

You sure do have a way with words, Mike. Wish i could write like that. You use your tongue prettier than a 20 dollar collectivist.

Mr. Moore said...

ouch.

Uncle Elmo said...

Like Horse-Tied Creek said, "...your ability to articulate contempt is almost in the realm of super-power."

It IS awesome. And it always makes me smile. Thank you, Friend!

Earl Flanigan said...

Only Mike can tell someone to "go to hell" with such rosy prose, that the receiver will look forward to the trip!

Anonymous said...

You neglected to ask him to thank his Maoist mistress, Diane Rodham aka "Hillary Clinton", for her role in helping import millions of venerable SKS' and AK-47 rifles into the USA.


The fact is Diane Rodham alias "Hillary Clinton" a committed Communist, took millions in campaign contributions from China's Norinco and their U.S. subsidiary and importer Poly-Tech under the Chi-Com, Keng (can't recall his first name), ALL while she was championing the so-called "assault weapons" ban when she ran for senate.

The whole scheme is exposed in the book "Ron Brown's Body" (available cheap on Amazon). Do you remember Ron Brown who died in a mysterious plane crash while on a "trade mission" (bribe run)? Brown was Syphilitic Slick Willy Clinton's Commerce Secretary and longtime bagman, he solicited, picked up, and delivered the bribes to the Rodham/Clinton Clan.