Friday, July 11, 2014

It's been rough.

It always takes a few days for me to recover from these trips and the second and third day afterward, strangely, are always the worst. I am ashamed to say that I missed marking the anniversary of Erik Scott's assassination at the hands of the corrupt Reid machine in Las Vegas yesterday -- not because I forgot but because I just didn't have it in me. I will rectify that later today. Someone asked me below how I felt about being right about the sociopath Ryan Payne all along, and I've got to say that it brings me no pleasure. The sad thing is that our side in the liberty movement doesn't seem to have learned much since the 90s, allowing itself to be routinely victimized by the same hucksters, disinformation artists, snitches and provocateurs. And of course the liars-for-money at SPLC are still there to take advantage of every slip, real, exaggerated or even imagined. Still, the trip to Colorado was a real boost to my morale. There are some wonderful folks out there and I have every confidence that they will win on that front in our cold war. Still, while my morale may have been boosted, my body was not. Will try to do better later.

5 comments:

cognitive dissonance said...

Mike, you worked your ass off while you were here in Colorado. EVERYONE was impressed with the long hours and tremendous mental energy you put into each day of your visit and the attention you paid to each person you met.

Hell, you wore me out too! I didn't get a dang thing done the day after you left, because I was exhausted as well. Everyone needs a little time to recover from that level of effort, and it is nothing to apologize for.

FSHB said...

As always praying for you almost daily.

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Bill Scott said...

It was a pleasure to meet you and trade vital information, Mike. I greatly appreciate you keeping my son, Erik's, incredibly tragic story alive. And there's no hurry to post your new insights about his case. The Cartel of Corruption that killed Erik, then assassinated his character, remains an always viable, perennial target.

Rest up and enjoy the book. We're always with you, Warrior.

chris muir said...

Rest.