Saturday, July 12, 2014

Got some sleep yesterday and will be at the Birmingham AGCA gun show today working a table. Also, I'll be on Alan Collectivist Colmes radio show on Monday again.

Feeling a bit better after crapping out all evening yesterday. In any case, I have to work a table at the Birmingham gun show this weekend to help replenish the coffers from the CO trip. That means that I will be there both days, Lord willing. I'll be wearing the usual suspenders with my "Got Guns?" black hat. I will also take my computer and work on my Erik Scott post, as well as a response to the SPLC hit piece and other topics generated by my CO trip. So, I'll have more later.
Also, Mary Rydzeski, the Colmes radio show producer, called yesterday afternoon to ask if I would be on Mr. Collectivist's show Monday night at 6PM CDT. I expect they want to ask me about the SPLC calling me an "aging government-hating propagandist." Should be fun. Of course I am known to have a curious sense of fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man's gotta know his limitatios - and only exceed them in the gravest extreme ...

Take care of yourself first, Dutchman!

III

bondmen said...

In your last appearance on his show you were indeed superb! I heard the interview audio and hope to do the same after this event. Your pregnant pauses and control of the dialogue in addition to clear thinking and word enunciation is stupendous! Give it to him raw Mike!

Oh and ask Colmes if he has ever asked SPLC how big their foundation kitty is by now. My guess is it's well over 125 million$! Liberals and progressives get a good feeling feeding the trolls there.

Anonymous said...

Give 'im hell, Mike, give 'im hell. Alan has been known to have Libtard brain rot for many many years, since back to the days of the Hannity and Colmes show.

B Woodman
III-PER

Anonymous said...

Ask him what types of weapons he has.

Anonymous said...

I would like to submit an idea for a question for you to ask Alan.

Alan, you support so called "gun control" openly. Seeing as how even the Supreme Court has now admitted that the Second Amendment is no different than the First, do you then support also "religion control", "speech control", "redress control" "association control" and "press control"? Especially to the tune of fee based permits issued for those the government deems "qualified" after universal background checks, testing and payment?

Someone has to be the first to put this direct comparison to media members and I think you are the perfect person to do so. Indeed, you could suppliment this line by asking him if you as a blogger are due the same free speech protections that he is.

Getting him on the record would be perfect - and could start a serious ball rolling.

Please consider this dutifully, Mike.