Monday, December 28, 2015

Sorry for the absence of posts, but I've just spent two of the worst days I've had back-to-back in quite a while. And then there is the veritable plague of deleted comments. . .

As for you wonderful folks who have volunteered to come down and help with gutter-clearing and chopping down the forest in the over-grown backyard, let me see if I can find a date that works for most of you. Many hands make light work, and we could have ourselves a real Threeper barbecue.
And it seems I have to repeat my comment policy. I spend more time deleting off-topic, racist and violence-threatening posts than the process is worth. Also, I delete off-topic links that I cannot immediately verify as benign from the address. After clicking on links in the past that took me to a malware infected site, I no longer bother. Easier to instantly delete them, but it always takes time and effort that frankly I don't have. Also, I delete any links to disinformation artists like Alex Jones. So do me a favor and don't post any of the above. It is just a waste of time -- yours and mine.

7 comments:

Rivenshield said...

Be well. Just because we don't comment on all of your posts doesn't mean we aren't praying for you, you valiant old fart.

Anonymous said...

Mike, a list of things that need to be done around the house would help those of us bringing tools. A barbecue sounds like a good idea.Please stay in touch via email.

Anonymous said...

I doubt you will get this, but I want to say thank you. You and David helped me understand what has been going on since Wilson's presidency. I wish you well. I am a Registered Nurse. I was in a MASH unit years ago. I am a combat veteran but no trigger puller. I have witnessed many deaths. No one lives forever. Everybody dies of something. Only suicides get to decide when. Thank you for your service, both in and out of uniform. Gary Griffin

Anonymous said...

hope you get to feeling better- that tough ass Dutch heritage will get you through!! Lots of prayers your way-hang in there like hair in a biscuit!! Carsie Young

Anonymous said...

House care? 2 words: flame thrower !

Anonymous said...

"So do me a favor and don't post any of the above."

I haven't -- The (Um)repentant Linker ;-)

Nemesis said...

Chin up Mike - you're not done yet.