Sunday, March 22, 2015

Well, that was less than optimal.

Finished the day at 3PM and came home exhausted. Tally for today: Virtually no table sales of my own, no hat sales, no purchases, no meet and greets. Stayed busy selling my table-buddies' stuff. Had some bouts of vertigo, in the middle of one of which I discouraged a couple of shoplifters. (Although I did meet a reader who was working another table in a wonderful encounter. Didn't have much chance to talk though, since we were both busy.) Came home with my stuff packed in the back of a friend's open pickup truck in a driving rain, necessitating a dry-and-salvage operation when I got home. (Proper planning prevents piss-poor performance.) To sum up, as good a day as I had yesterday, today was a bust.
Anyway, I collapsed after that and only just now enabled the blog comments and glanced at my email. I'm turning in. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: