Saturday, September 13, 2014

Have to be out and about early today.

Headed out to do some much-needed fund raising for the October campaigns. I'll try to have more later but it may take all day so don't count on it. I would like to thank those of you who have recently donated magazines -- both Politician and Freedom-Fighter grade (have plenty of the former now, so send no more at present) -- and sent subscription donations to help get them to their destinations. (Especially the generous fellow who sent ten of each plus.) I would also like to thank the anonymous (and somewhat mysterious) reader who sent me my new hat:
Here's a close-up of the hat without my ugly face to spoil the view:
I'll wear the hat while I'm out beating the bushes today. And here's a little traveling music as I go. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers.

8 comments:

Storm'n Norm'n said...

The music...it has more than just a hint of Irish in it.

Storm'n Norm'n said...

How dumb of me...It says Irish Tavern Music right on the video...I missed that the first time around...LOL

Anonymous said...

Greetings, and God bless.

That's a nice hat, man!

Anonymous said...

Greetings, and God bless.

As I said, nice hat, but now the natural paranoid in me is coming out (after all, in these times, if you're not at least a little bit paranoid, well then you must be crazy!)

Just how mysterious is this anonymous reader? No offense meant to the perfectly innocent anonymous reader, of course, but have you tossed the hat into the micro-wave for a minute to fry the imbedded bug?

Anonymous said...

So, for those of us of the same persuasion, is the
har available for purchase or is it just a special production
for you Mike? If for wider distribution/sale I would
like to get my hands on one as well. Very stylish with a statement.

Anonymous said...

Mike,thanks for the Trad. Perhaps it's time for a pint and a little more talk of treason. ;)

Anonymous said...

man I'd like to have me one or 2 of those

RVN11B said...

I want one of those hats too!
Let us know how!