Friday, January 6, 2012

Perjurers' Row. Gunwalkers of a feather flock together. Holder & ATF's McMahon at Agent John Capano's Funeral.

Remember this guy?
That's William McMahon on the right, sitting beside his fellow perjurer, William "Gunwalker Bill" Newell at a hearing of the House Oversight Committee in July.
And look, here he is again, this week, at ATF Agent John Capano's funeral, right after it was announced he's been "sidelined" preparatory to being canned after the OIG report comes out. And who might that be beside him? Why it's none other than the current perjurer in chief, Eric Holder.
Wonder what they're saying to each other? Well, thanks to the Sipsey Street Irregular intelligence asset Waldo, now we know:
Holder: "You know, Bill, if you and Newell had done a better job of perjury, I wouldn't be in the fix I'm in."
McMahon: "I could say the same thing about you, sir. . . and, sir?"
Holder: "Yes?"
McMahon: "Since I'm about to be shit-canned by your order, why should I still be loyal, did you ever wonder that?"
Holder: "Hey, it wasn't me. That came from above my pay grade."
McMahon: "You'd be surprised how little that means to me. . . and, sir?"
Holder: "Yes?"
McMahon: "Do you know what I'm going to be doing on February 2nd?"
Holder: "What's that?"
McMahon: "I'm going to be sitting at home, eating popcorn and watching you roast on C-SPAN, asshole."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BADGES?we don,t need no stinking BADGES!

Gunny G said...

F*CK sitting at home eating popcorn...haha

MacMahon needs to spill his guts before he winds up like the Clinton witnesses did.

Anonymous said...

Interesting how they can find their way to that funeral - but holder could not even call Agent Terry's family.