Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Brady-Campaign-Endorsed Alan Grayson wants to be a U.S. Senator from Florida, but he's got a little baggage. Make that a lot of baggage.

Back in 2008, Alan Grayson was endorsed by the Brady Bunch. In 2012, he made a commercial showing him waving a prop gun around that was later dropped because it might offend the Bradys. Now we're finding out more about this schmuck's character and it ain't pretty.
"Alan Grayson called cops on wife for buying groceries with his credit card."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He fits right in in Washington. And you'd think they would be able to find someone of better character to run against him, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

BobF said...

I had a good rep when I went to bed one night, probably the only politician I wouldn't run out of town on a rail.

Woke up the next morning and found I had Asshole Grayson thanks to redistricting. The guy is an absolute loon.