Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"One can only hope that . . . Christians languishing in . . . ghettos never discover how American refugee resettlers, and even some Christian leaders, have worked to prevent Congress from making a place for Christian refugees."

"So Far: Syrian Refugees in U.S. Include 2,098 Muslims, 53 Christians."
See also: "Scandal: U.S. Christian Groups Prioritize Muslim Refugees over Christian Ones. Here’s Why."
Their plight involves a nightmarish catch-22. When Christians flee as refugees they cannot go to UN-run refugee camps because there they face the same persecution and terror from which they fled. If they are not in the refugee camps they are not included in the application process for asylum. The U.S. State Department knows this, but continues to allow the office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to select refugees for asylum with no regard to the endangered Christians and other religious minorities. According to statements in the Sunday Express from an ISIS defector and aid workers in the UN camps, ISIS is sending teams of trained assassins disguised as refugees to kidnap and kill Christians.
And we’ve just learned that the State Department is poised to rule that Yazidis but not Christians are likely to be designated as victims of genocide in Iraq.
The blame is not just with the United Nations and the Obama administration. U.S. organizations who resettle refuges are also to blame. This includes Christian groups that resist any focus on Christian victims of ISIS, and oppose actions by Congress to welcome not just economic migrants but also Christians and other religious minorities victimized by ISIS.

4 comments:

ag42b said...

I have had first hand experience with refugee resettlers, having worked for an educational institution with a housing contract with them. The resettlers I have seen, both secular, and members of ostensibly religious groups, deliberately bring the worst candidates possible to areas unable to support them. They do this in hatred of local residents, and their own religious upbringing. The people I have seen in this field are all dedicated one-worlders, deliberately bringing people into areas where they will never be absorbed, and will not become productive American citizens.

One need look no further than the Somalians overrunning Maine. They haven't assimilated, and they have drastically increased crime.

Anonymous said...

Hey, he is just protecting those innocent Muslims, Mike, just like you said!!!
So see, Obama is just taking your advice.

My gosh, do you really not see it?

When one finally realizes that Islam is the enemy, it becomes crystal clear that Muslims are not innocent. I hope you finally come to that baseline conclusion of logic Mike. For that is the purpose of Islam - to BE the aggressor while claiming to be the innocent victim. I do hope you one day figure that out.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that first comment by ag42b really opened my eyes.

I came to post about how confused I am that Catholic organizations are working to resettle Muslim refugees. Years ago, I was down and out and I contacted a Catholic charity to see if they could help me. I was asked if I was Catholic, and after I said no the conversation didn't last much longer.

And on top of working to help Muslims, the Catholic groups are explicitly _not_ working to help Christians. Huh.

Anybody remember the priest in the movie "The Enforcer"? I though that guy was a stereotype, not an example...

Anonymous said...

Dang! I knew I shoulda bought Ruger and Smith Wesson stock last year!