Sunday, August 23, 2015

"Death Wish." David Codrea on a probable Bill Nye sighting (not the science guy).

Comment left on this post: The denouement of the Threeper career of one Christian Hyman, aka Sam Kerodin
Although this fellow didn't sign his name this time, I have previously been the target of such death wishes from Hyman/Kerodin's Igor, one Bill Nye. And David Codrea, who has previously stayed out of the Kerodin contretemps, found the above sentiment left as a comment more than he could bear --
The only positive out of this is that no one so twisted in hatred can possibly be happy and whole, and have love in his life. Which means you know that you're a contemptible loser, and have to live with it and seethe in it. No wonder you rage so against those who do not share your self-imposed defects. When Mike dies, as we all will, good men will mourn his passing and continue to benefit from his legacy. When you go, of the few who are even aware of it, the prevailing sentiment will no doubt be "Who cares? The guy was a real asshole."

11 comments:

drjim said...

I thought that was "Igor"......

Unknown said...

People abuse this statement, but I must truly say that I 'LOL' to this. If only I had a way with words like this... instead my response would have probably been something along the lines of " S T F U you ****ing a-hole." Which is probably why I'm not making a career writing and never post. Neoplasene. Please look it up, Mike.

Uncle Elmo said...

HEY! I thought you said you were going to relax today, and instead you've posted six stories today. Whassup with that?
Go sit on the couch and play with Red! RIGHT NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

A nothing person who is void of any common decency.
So out of the norm it's inexcusable conduct!
There will be a special place for him when the time comes!


God speed to you Mike!

Anonymous said...

I'm not up to speed on this matter. Who the bell are Sam Kerodin and Bill Nye?

Anonymous said...

Bob Owens blocked me on Facebook! I take this as a point of pride. Thank you for educating us sir. I can only hope that thehossusmc is ready to take up this mantle when you go on to your reward.

God bless.

Capitalist Eric said...

Can someone live a full life while feeling hatred in their heart? I think yes.

I feel hatred towards those greedy "TBTF" banks and their enablers, the people who live like parasites off of those who work, and every bloody collectivist. I HATE them for turning my country in a turd-world cesspool. I HATE that they've gutted America, and that my kids will be forced to live with the consequences.

I HATE big-government politicians, and their enablers. I HATE that the government is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Most of all, I HATE that results of the decisions of such people will ultimately lead to "hard times" and will require me to eventually use deadly force to protect me and mine.

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the big C. To do its job....hurry up big C.

Anonymous said...

How's the liver holding up?

Anonymous said...

Just in time for Man Crush Monday, I see we have Billy showing back up to defend its master. Sweet, really.

Anonymous said...

"Still waiting for the big C. To do its job....hurry up big C."

Arf! Arf! Arf! Down boy, down. Do you just lick your own balls or does your master require it too?