Friday, February 27, 2015

One dependable way to manufacture snitches and agents provocateurs: Loretta Lynch's Secret Prosecutions

The office headed by the woman poised to become the next attorney general has used an unusual method to keep many of its prosecutions hidden from the public, an NBC News investigation has found. Federal prosecutors in New York's Brooklyn-based Eastern District pursued cases against secret, unnamed "John Doe" defendants 58 times since Loretta Lynch became head prosecutor in May 2010. (Only) Two of the 58 are terrorism cases.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the hallmark of a Soviet-style Gov't? Everything is a secret, of course...And in the context of "new-boss-same-as-the-old-boss", who better to follow Eric Holders reign of terror than her?..Phrases like "national security" and "public safety" have become synonyms for "up to no good"..

PO'd American said...

I'm so relieved. For just a moment I thought you might be conducting yourself in secret. Thanks for the clarification, I'm now able trust and believe what I'm told by the courts and this government.

PO'd American said...

I'm so relieved. For just a moment I thought you might be conducting yourself in secret. Thanks for the clarification, I'm now able trust and believe what I'm told by the courts and this government.