Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I will be speaking at the Alabama Firearms Freedom Conference on Saturday.

Folks, I will be speaking at the Alabama Firearms Freedom Conference in Pelham, Alabama, on Saturday, 21 February. The event will be at the Pelham Civic Center located on 500 Amphitheater Blvd. and is being billed as "the largest Gun Rights Freedom Rally ever in Alabama." Doors will open at 9am and close at 5pm. (I'll be there the entire day so I'll be available for meet-n-greets.) A shooting simulator will be available, for a fee, and lunch will be provided. There will be door prizes, and other stuff. I may take a few hats to sell. Cost is $20 per person. Of course "handguns are welcome either concealed or open and must remain holstered for the duration." My speech will be on the subject of where we are in the struggle to maintain our rights both nationally and in the various states, and where I expect we are headed in the next year. I believe I will take Mrs. Bloomberg out for her formal debut. I'll try not to put folks to sleep.
Get your tickets at BamaCarry.org.

No comments: