Monday, February 16, 2015

Hats update. Attn: Robert L. of Miami. . .

Weather permitting, I will ship all hat orders received since my departure for Washington state tomorrow when the USPS reopens after the President's Day holiday. I have had several "bounce-backs" with bad addresses. The latest comes back (the second time) from Robert L. of Miami. The only thing I can suggest is that you provide me (via email or snail mail) with a different address. Some hats have not returned but seem to have disappeared into the ether, with folks complaining they have not received them and I've got them down as shipped. If you still have not received your order, please drop me an email or snail mail. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOCK UP on GUNS & AMMO NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrUADjGuEyg