Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Two Minutes Hate (This time from an American collectivist on Russia TV -- ironic, ain't it?)


"Denounce the evil enemy of the people Vanderboegh!"

Funny how I'm a "FOX analyst" when I've only been interviewed by them twice. I'm sure as heck not on the payroll. Hell, I've been interviewed by Russia Television too. Does that make me an "RT analyst"?

"Fox News ‘connected with deranged terrorists’"

Video Link.



Boy, these guys at The Raw Story combine their hatred of FOX with something a bit more virulent.

Ted Bridges comments:

Murdoch is a jeolous (sic) Jew coming from the southern hemisphere, thinking he is from the 'chosen race' and can do as he pleases not only to the gentiles, but now the chinese, etc.

He is a megalomaniac, and must be stopped. He is a criminal, prosecute him and imprison him!


Happeh concurs:

"and Fox is pretty well connected with some deranged terrorists'

Duh! Rupert Murdoch is a Zionist.

Zionists murdered a bunch of Britons back in the day through terrorist acts to make them leave Palestine so the Zionists could take over.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I! don't want to tell others how to educate their children. I! do not want to take anyone else's money. I! am not viscerally envious of the success of others nor do I expect my government to seize the wealth of the successful. I! don't want to force anyone else to live in a way that they would choose not to given their freedom. I! don't seek to curtail how others use their land. I! don't seek to use government to force people to use this or that form of transportation or power their lives a certain way. I! don't seek to force doctors to treat patients in any certain bureaucrat approved way. In short... I don't seek to force. And for expecting the same respect from others and being prepared to demand that respect and meet force with force, I am "afraid"? Don't start nothin' won't be nothin'.

Anonymous said...

I don’t regret setting bombs; I feel we didn’t do enough.--Bill Ayers, Weather Underground terrorist and ghost-writer of Barak Obama's book, ”Dreams of My Father."

Ironic, ain't it? :^(

MALTHUS

Anonymous said...

One man's garbage is another man's raw material.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

A lot of it depends on your point of view.

Menachem Begin was founder and leader of Irgun, branded a terrorist organization before he became the sixth Prime Minister of Israel.

I suspect the biographies of George Washington, Patrick Henry, and Sam Adams would read quite a bit differently if the British had won.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...

I wonder what point of view would one need to justify bayoneting children and infants, the latter as a game of "catch" from an upstairs window?

There are some things that are absolutely wrong, and some that are absolutely right.

Anonymous said...

I note the use of the term, "hate groups". Well, there goes the first amendment.

Pat H. said...

The US government is the largest terrorist and criminal gang on planet Earth.

As soon as the thug in the video mentioned the $PLC, he was over.

pdxr13 said...

Mike, Where did Comrade Hartmann get your photo showing "after" a week in the hospital?

It's too bad you aren't getting a check from Fox and FT as a "Staff Expert". Cheap bastards.

No mention of the angry alzheimer's gang being led by the Depends to "do something" by the FBI man in their midst.

Thomm is correct that "fear" is a powerful tool for herding the masses and building a frenzy to justify TPTB doing "anything" to keep the flock safe. Herr Hartmann participates in the fear-building exercise, as well as distracting from the significant Mohammedian threat.

This is merely confirmation that Sipsey Street Irregulars are walking the path of righteousness.

Cheers.

bitter clinging Texan said...

one thing that I noticed that homedude did NOT do with his terror pie chart is how the other 94% is divided up on his pie chart. I think there is a reason for that