Friday, November 11, 2011

FOX: Family of Murdered Border Agent Breaks Silence, Lashes Out at Holder.

Can't blame them one bit.

In separate interviews, Josephine and Kent Terry lashed out Thursday at those they blame for Brian's murder -- Attorney General Eric Holder, his top assistant Lanny Breuer, former U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke, and those ATF officials who approved, executed and supervised Operation Fast and Furious.

"I think they are liars and I would tell them that," said Kent Terry from his home in central Michigan. "What would I say to Eric Holder? They would not be nice words."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ...we need to stand with them...ALL THE WAY

Anonymous said...

It's not too late for the family to go public, often, loudly and with the hatred for the men running the system clearly displayed.

Fuck Holder and all his kind.

Pvt.Joker said...

I trust there will be a lawsuit.
I trust it will be LARGE.
I trust that God will grant his parents long enough life to wring retribution, if not actual justice, out of the system.