In a somewhat related note, since LaRouchie stooge Walter Reddy claims to be so intimately linked to the OK board (haven't seen any denunciations of HIM, although they have expunged the links to him from their site), the bald-faced liar has finally taken down Larry Pratt's name from his list of board members.
One wonders when Devvy Kidd (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Edwin Vieira (email@example.com) will do as Pratt did. Or are they Loon-don LaRouche stooges too? Only they can answer that question.
For those who are unfamiliar with the definition of "stooge," here is Wikipedia:
A stooge is generally defined as a person that is under the control of another. Being called a stooge is not a form of praise. Stooge can also sometimes be used to mean "idiot".
* Stooge (missile), an early surface-to-air missile
* Stooge (comedian), a member of a comedy double act who feeds lines to the other comedian
* Stooge, a confederate who acts as if s/he is one of the spectators, in a magic trick or a confidence trick, very much like a shill
* Stooge sort, a recursive sorting algorithm
* Stooge, a term in Australian slang where one has been ripped off eg. "He stooged me for five bucks"