Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh, OK. Apparently only American firearms owners can be terrorists.

See, it says so right here.

This explains all the demands I got from the left-collectivists to be prosecuted under the PATRIOT Act (which they used to hate when it was applied to Islamo-fascists), sent to Guantanamo (ditto) and raped in prison ( a la Abu Graib). Of course they threw in there that I should be raped by a black man, but that is only because they are as obsessed with race as a a Nazi Gauleiter of Lower Swabia in 1935. Personally -- and for the record -- I would object to being raped by a Norwegian Odin-worshipper as strenuously as I would by Muhammed Akbar (formerly known as Ladarius Smith). Which is why I do not intend to go submit to arrest if I can help it. They'll have to kill me first. If we are now playing by Olofson Rules, I can deal with that.

4 comments:

johnnyreb said...

Ah yes. The tolerant, compassionate, inclusive left.

They love diversity, as long as everyone thinks exactly as they do.

Richard
III

Anonymous said...

Ugh, he's setting us up!

Anonymous said...

It's simple:
Terrorists are now considered patriots.

Patriots are now considered terrorists.

Since Present Obama is post-American, Foreign Policy means getting tough with Americans. Domestic Policy means building hospitals in other parts of the world.

Everybody got that?

Eric
III to get ready . . .

d3vnull said...

"I do not intend to go submit to arrest if I can help it. They'll have to kill me first. If we are now playing by Olofson Rules, I can deal with that."

Same here...they can kiss my @$$