Thursday, January 22, 2009

Breaking News: Olofson attorney on Lou Dobbs tonight.

I have this via email from David Codrea. I am also forwarding it through my email list. Please do likewise.

Mike
III

I normally don't send out emails for my links, but Len Savage asked me to publicize this.

One of Olofson's attorney's, Herb Titus, will be interviewed live tonight on Lou Dobbs. The program airs at 7:00 pm EST on CNN, so check your local listings in your time zone. I'm told significant information will be disclosed, and hope to have an update to this story soon to include documents just made public. More at:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m1d22-Breaking-news-Olofson-attorney-on-Lou-Dobbs

Please forward to interested gun rights activists and friends.


David Codrea

No comments: