Friday, April 17, 2015

Turkish MKE (ZQI) Ammunition Factory Tour (Interesting detail of how M855 is made.)

My thanks to the several readers who forwarded this link.


PO'd American said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Longbow said...

He kept referring to "annealing" as hardening. It is just the opposite. I noticed also that when he was talking about loaded ammo coming out of the loading machine he was calling it "bullets".

Otherwise, it was a very informative video tour.

Anonymous said...

And I thought my home loading setup was getting complicated and expensive. They seem to have the bases covered rather better.
And yes, please; could we stop referring to cartridges as "bullets"? -- Lyle

Anonymous said...

I guess you missed the title blog saying annealing made the brass softer. It's amazing what people don't see sometimes.