Friday, April 24, 2015

High Country News reports on Oregon situation.

Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon.
Yet, as of Wednesday, Oath Keepers were still asking for more “boots on the ground,” and Barclay was again supporting the escalating presence. Idaho three-percenters (a group that holds anti-federal government views and is named for the three percent of the colonial population that fought in the American Revolution) have also rallied to Medford to support the miners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! Forget about drinking the kool aid. High Country "News" and the "journalist" are swimming in it.

B Woodman
III-per

Anonymous said...

Some folks just can't seem to help themselves. They just can't tell the truth. I am so sick of liars - especially the liars who are so full of themselves that they actually believe the lies they tell - truly thinking they are telling the "facts"..

I AM a threeper. I am NOT "anti - federal government. I am NOT anti - state government. I'm not even anti - Local government. I AM pro Constitutional governance, that is to say that I absolutely SUPPORT governance, by government machination, within enumerated powers to the stated ends spelled out in our founding and framing documents.