Thursday, February 6, 2014

Unconfirmed document of communication between Mike Lawlor and Eric Holder.

The following communication from R.A. Bear came over my electronic transom last night. It is unconfirmed. Repeat: unconfirmed.
From: Ramsey A. Bear, CPT, S-2, Dogtown Rangers Constitutional Militia
To: georgemason1776@aol.com; REDACTED; REDACTED; and COL Robert "Mad Bob" REDACTED
Subject: Intercepted message from Mike Lawlor
Gentlemen:
The following has come into our hands, along with the accompanying candid photograph of Mike Lawlor, although we are unable at present to vouch for its authenticity:
February 5, 2014
The Honorable Eric Holder, Jr.
Attorney General
Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Dear Attorney General Holder:
My name is Mike Lawlor. I am an important law enforcement executive in the State of Connecticut, even though I am not a sworn agent, and I am writing to ask you to prevent people from purchasing skewers of any type for a period of 90 days because I have heard there is a run on them and they are going to be used in planned demonstrations that disrespect my lawful authority, that have been instigated personally by the horrible letters sent to me by Mike Vanderboegh of Pinson, Alabama. Mr. Vanderboegh has been maliciously scouring and inspecting the public records and has the unmitigated gall to use statements I have made which may have caused the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to unjustly deny me employment, and questioned my patriotism but admit he has not drawn attention to my baldness which I can't help because who of us can question the wisdom of the Almighty who caused that to happen or had his abettor in treachery David Codrea draw some inappropriate cartoon on it with PhotoShop.
If you don't comply with my request, your desire to make criminals out of ordinary law abiding citizens will be thwarted. Examples of the skewer types that I have heard will be used to blaspheme me are pictured below for your ease of identification.
We must stand together to thwart the vindictive desires of Mr. Vanderboegh, as you loyally recognize.
Your friend,
{signed}
Mike Lawlor
RAB NOte: "Skewer" attachment referred to unavailable at time of intercept.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Mike, you do have a way with words! Even if it is satire, I can imagine this assclown writing such a letter.

Anonymous said...

79039332495Rent free is one of the best places to live!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Lawlor. I understand gay guys do not like fat, bald commies with skewers sticking out of their rump regions.

Anonymous said...

write a foia request for the communication and confirm it...